Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Thanks Vishnu, for having brought me into the loop...

Seven things I plan to do:
1. Get my drivers' license for a four-wheeler
2. Complete a marathon race without a "pit-stop".
3. Watch 4 movies back-to-back in cinema halls in a single day!!(Its fun to test endurance)
4. Make atleast one visit to Kailas-Manasarovar(The beauty is simply bewitching)
5. Take to yoga for better fitness.
6. Blog more often than I do now.
7. And I better take my Distance Management course seriously....got to take the exams coming up.


Seven things I can't do:

1. Sleep beyond 7 hrs.
2. Take a dog for a jog.
3. Cook
4. stop liking sweets
5. shop for more than 45 min.
6. stop reading and re-reading Shakespeare's works(..and each time its all the more interesting)
7. dance salsa!!!

Seven things I say most often:

1. Okkk
2. gosh!
3. ahaaa...Oru K(g)ruppa thaanya alairanga(comedian Vadivelu's punchline)
4. Naaye ( Vishnu and I are custodians of Points 3 and 4)
5. maga
6. well...
7. Good

I now pass on the baton to Nidhi.

2 comments:

Sleepyface said...

4 movies back to back .. lemme guess the movies: 1. deadly soma, 2. mental manja, 3. jogi, 4. akaash... the sky is the limit. after which we could go to kailas - manasa sarovar for solace from life... what say? ;)

srikanth said...

@Vishnu: point taken. seat belts fastened, repellent coil(similar to those mosquito coils) lit! ready to take on the cine-monsters!!!

@ Nidhi: you right, "rockin" is one word that escapes my lip-gates a little too often.